Sunday, April 17, 2011

Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?

Some Guatemalan preschool songs  for you entertainment!

Song #1:

"Tengo un piojo....
No me deja o me molestar
Pica por aqui y pica por alla
Pasa a (nombre de un otro niño)."

Translation...yes they are singing about lice!

"I have one louse...
It won't leave and it is bothering me
It itches over here and it itches over there
I will pass it to (name of another child)."

Song #2:

"Quien roba el pan de la casa de San Juan?
(Nombre) roba el pan de la casa de San Juan.
Quien yo?
Si tu!
Yo no fui.
Entonces quien?
(Otro nombre)..."

Translation: Spanish version of Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

"Who stole the bread from the house of San Juan?
(Name) stole the bread from the house of San Juan.
Who me?
Yes you!
I didn't go.
Then who?
(Another name)....."

Learning new things every day here!

No comments:

Post a Comment