Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One down...four to go.

Class photo after the cake/movie party. Can you find me?
Today was my last day teaching my second grade class. Since I am not going to be at school next week (due to the wedding) this is my last week with all of my classes. When I get back from California it will be time for final exams and last minute clean up before the school year is over. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and that my eight months of teaching is coming to an end.

My second grade class was by far my most challenging class. A class of 26 students (with very strong personalities and behavior problems) under the age of 10 and one teacher---I am surprised that I survived. Through many different behavior charts and behavior management techniques we all made it through the year and I think they actually learned something through it all too.

Today to celebrate the last day of classes and them completing their behavior chart we had a cake/movie party. The had to fill up a jar with twelve cotton balls to have this party and they have been working really hard. It was not easy for them or for me---but we made it and boy was that cake good.

Guillermo and Linda
Lucia
Me, Lucia and Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment