Friday, January 27, 2012

#1.

#1. I don't know if I am going to have time to update my blog tomorrow with the last thing that I am going to miss so I am going to finish it off today. What I am going to miss most are the friends I have made here over the past year. I never imagined that I would come to Guatemala and find myself immediately a part of one large family--I never imagined I would meet/make such good friends in the course of a year.

As volunteers you really get to see each other at one's best and one's worst....we have lived together, traveled together, worked together, laughed together, cried together and the list goes on. I could not have made it through this year without the amazing people that surrounded me.

"Bendito dios por encontrarnos en el camino."




No comments:

Post a Comment