Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Somos muy buenos amigos....(buenas amigas)

This past weekend it hit me that my time at NPH is coming to an end and my time with my amazing friends that I have made here is also coming to an end. I know that the relationships I have formed here are friends that I will have forever, but we will no longer be living together, laughing until we are basically peeing our pants, drinking way too much Gallo around the kitchen table, sharing secrets, traveling to crazy beautiful places, working together, crying together.....it will be different.

What did we do to celebrate our time together and despidir Molly (the first to head off) we went to a concert of a local Guatemalan band,La Gran Calabaza in Antigua and danced and sung the night away. It was a blast.

Dinner/Garden party before the concert at Alejandro's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment