Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I am going to miss....

Over the past few days it has hit me that I am only going to be leaving Guatemala soon and heading back to the states. It wasn't until today when I was looking at my calendar that I realized that I only have 10 more days and I can't stop thinking of all the things I am going to miss about being here. Over the next ten days I am going to share with you/show you all the things I am going to miss.
( Idea stolen from Molly Malone.)

#10. The babies! I am going to miss my daily intake of hanging out with the babies section (a group of eight boys between the ages of 2 and 4). They have the amazing talent of always making me smile and laugh. I am going to miss their hugs, their kisses, their loud voices, their pronunciation of my name, their love for my colored sun glasses and seeing their smiling faces every day.






No comments:

Post a Comment