Sunday, January 22, 2012

#7.

#7. Mari

Laying outside the house/protecting us!

I am going to miss Mari, the loyal street dog that has taken residence at the volunteers house for the past year and maybe even longer.  She sleeps on a chair that we have outside, she eats our left over food, she greets us outside the house in the morning and when we come back from work at night. She has now taken to following us (Yvonne and I) to school in the morning and standing with us while the kids have formation/line up in the morning. Mari has been such a fun/loving addition to our living experience here at NPH and I am going to miss seeing her jumping up and down as I walk down the stairs from work or following me to the back of the house when I wash my dishes to see if there is anything left over for her.

In formation...standing infront of Yvonne and I

No comments:

Post a Comment